Holiday Fun Activities
There are currently no events planned.
To see a timetable for The Summer Holidays 2016 Click here.
Welcome to the Extended Services Holiday Activities booking system. In order to book onto any of the activities please register (top right hand corner)
Our activities are open to children aged 5-11. They run from 9am - 3.30pm, The children will need to bring drinks and a packed lunch. Please ensure your child's lunch does not contain any nuts.
The price of these activities is subsidised by various funding sources. (£12 per day)
Our aims are:
- To provide a fun place for children to be during the school holidays.
- To help children develop new skills and interests
- To raise children’s self-esteem and confidence.
- To provide the experience of making new friends and meeting children from other schools, this will help with transition to secondary school in the long term.
- To promote links with schools during holiday period.
- To encourage children to try new activities that may become long term hobbies
If you have any queries please click on Contact