Holiday Fun Activities
Please select from one of the following events:
***IMPORTANT NOTICE, MUST READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING***
This is latest information:
We will be running throughout October Half Term, Please Click Here for the flyer.
Our activities are open to children aged 5-11. They run from 9am until 3.30pm, The children will need to bring drinks and a packed lunch. Please ensure your child's lunch does not contain any nuts.
The price of these activities is subsidised by various funding sources. (£75 per week)
Our aims are:
- To provide a fun place for children to be during the school holidays.
- To help children develop new skills and interests
- To raise children’s self-esteem and confidence.
- To provide the experience of making new friends and meeting children from other schools, this will help with transition to secondary school in the long term.
- To promote links with schools during holiday period.
- To encourage children to try new activities that may become long term hobbies
If you have any queries please click on Contact. Please note that activities need to be booked and paid for each week.